Ringplus went out of business in Feb. 2017. I was a happy customer until then. This is a story of how I have recovered from the Ringplus BYOD disaster. If you want to save a lot on your cell phone usage, this is a MUST see!
You see, living in a foreign country (for me) for this long itself is something you might think remarkable, but being able to live like normal hasn't been as easy as you would think...
I have paid enough attentions to details so that we don't waste as much as possible.
In this blog, I would like to show you what I have done and been doing so that you may be able to use a thing or two that you would like to incorporate to your life style.
You may be able to benefit a great deal out of the information I provide!
My recent interests include the next generation frugal living that I can actually continue living in, not just a single time saving.
- Car Maintenance DIY Top 5 – Super Easy Secrets! on
- How to save at Kroger with sale items, coupons! on
- How to Study Secret Hack Method with 2 Simple Formula Today on
- Student Aid How-To! College Cost Calculator, Federal Financial Aid? on
- World phone how-to! TMobile, Fi, FreedomPop GSM, Global Internet Access device? on
- Auto Repair
- Car Maintenance
- Cash Back Site
- Cell phones
- College Scholarship
- Financial Aid
- Financial aid office
- Full Ride Scholarship
- Full Tuition Scholarship
- Global Internet Access
- how to
- Living Frugal
- Mobile phone
- Nail Art
- Online Education Program
- Raspberry Pi Zero
- Student Aid
- Super Easy
- T Mobile Prepaid Plans
- Target Prepaid